University of Wollongong (UOW) Western Building
For this project Climax Air Conditioning will provide Mechanical and BMS package works to the Western Building. The building will be approximately 10,000sqm gross floor area across four levels plus a plant level. The Western Building will accommodate the diverse functions of the School of The Arts English and Media (TAEM), the School of Health and Society (HAS) School and the School of Geography and Sustainable Communities (SGSC).
The mechanical services project works include the specialised design and construction of:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for office and research spaces
- Air handling units with requirements for acoustics in theatres and sound recording studios
- Exhaust for laboratories and work stations
- Chilled water towers
The project is currently under construction with completion scheduled for the first half of 2020.
- Year: 2018 / 2019
- Work : Design and Construct
- Builder: Richard Crookes Constructions