HealthOne - Ulladulla
The HealthOne Ulladulla project will involve a complete demolition and rebuild of the existing Community Health Centre. The initiative aims to bring health care professionals together to reduce the increasing burden of chronic disease and to focus on those people in the community who need a greater level of coordinated care.
The air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems that will be installed includes;
• Car park exhaust and fresh air systems.
• Plant room and storeroom ventilation and exhaust provisions
• Air conditioning systems including VRF heat recovery, wall split, ducted and cassette air conditioning systems
• Bathroom, garbage and grease arrestor exhaust systems
• Clean room, sterile store, clinical consulting room high efficiency filtration, exhausts and air conditioning systems
• Outside air systems
• BMS and control systems for the above and interfaces with all other trades
This project is currently under construction.
Artist Impressions from Gran Associates.
- Year: 2020
- Work : Design and Construct
- Builder: Zauner