Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
When you invest in a reverse cycle air conditioner you can benefit from the comfort it provides all year round. Reverse cycle systems have the ability to heat in winter and cool in summer.
They are efficient when run on heating mode and are very effective in keeping your house warm on those chilly winter days. In summer they not only cool the air but also reduce humidity ensuring real comfort in your home.
Climax offers a range of leading brands for ducted reverse cycle air conditioner such as Mitsubishi Electric and ActronAir.
Climax Air Conditioning
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning for Your Home
Ducted air conditioning is the most superior way of heating or cooling your home or office.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning allows year round comfort
- Cooling in Summer
- Heating in winter
- Effectively heat or cool a large area
- Quiet operation
- Gentle air flow through outlets
- Flexible installation - see our gallery for ideas.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning offers you the ability to heat or cool areas of your house via "zoning". This lets you turn off the air flow to designated areas when they are not in use. This reduces your energy consumption and enables you to run your ducted air conditioning more efficiently.
Climax can also offer you a service and maintenance program to ensure you get the greatest benefit and lifespan from your investment. As well as any repairs on any units we supply and install.
Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning
With Mitsubishi Electric, it's all about quality of life.
Features of Mitsubishi Electric Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning Systems:
- Accessories and options are available so that you get the system that suits you
- Powerful yet extremely quiet operation
- High static pressure fans means that even when connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of airflow is maintained to keep your living environment comfortable at all times
- All systems incorporate the latest refrigerant R410A
- Lightweight and compact means it is easy to install in limited roof space
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night
- Guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling
- Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit
- Uses the PAR-21MAA system controller for weekly scheduled operation
- Self-diagnostic function in the unlikely event of a system malfunction.
Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning units are world-leaders in reliability, quietness and energy efficiency.Their systems are built for the tough Australian conditions and are designed to heat or cool a range of areas.
The Residential product range includes both standard residential air conditioning systems and the Energy Smart Performance™ range of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems.
Energy Smart Performance™ (ESP)
A range of ducted air conditioning systems combines superior levels of comfort with outstanding energy efficiency. Advanced 'micro-technology' controls your air conditioner using minimal power to reach and maintain comfort levels with the following features:
- Quick and precise temperature control
- Energy efficient digital variable capacity compressor
- Flexible zoning capability to suit your lifestyle
- Sound Reduction System (SRS) to minimise sound levels
- Advanced humidity reduction vs standard cycling ducted air conditioners
- Easy to operate slimline design wall controller
- Optional secondary Master controller is ideal for 2 storey or large homes
- Optional secondary temperature sensor available
- Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) Compliant
ActronAir® takes a highly sophisticated and intelligent approach to air conditioning design, and each of its single-phase, three-phase and digital air conditioners is specifically designed to handle Australian conditions.
Climax has many years experience installing ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas central heating in existing or new homes across the Shoalhaven, Illawarra and Southern Highlands. So call us today to discuss your options or for an obligation free quote at Phone 1300 13 89 86 or email@example.com