Mitsubishi Electric creates high quality ducted air conditioning systems. No matter where you find Mitsubishi products you'll see the same hallmarks of performance and dependability.
With Mitsubishi Electric, it's all about quality of life.
Features of Mitsubishi Electric Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning Systems:
- Accessories and options are available so that you get the system that suits you
- Powerful yet extremely quiet operation
- High static pressure fans means that even when connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of airflow is maintained to keep your living environment comfortable at all times
- All systems incorporate the latest refrigerant R410A
- Lightweight and compact means it is easy to install in limited roof space
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night
- Guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling
- Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit
- Uses the PAR-31 system controller for weekly scheduled operation
- Self-diagnostic function in the unlikely event of a system malfunction.
- Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning units are world-leaders in reliability, quietness and energy efficiency.Their systems are built for the tough Australian conditions and are designed to heat or cool a range of areas.
Servicing the Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands; Nowra, Bomaderry, Bay and Basin, Ulladulla/Milton, Cambewarra, Kangaroo Valley, Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong & Goulburn.
Climax has many years experience installing ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas central heating in existing or new homes, so call us today to discuss your options or for an obligation free quote at Phone 1300 13 89 86