Gas Central Heating is the most cost effective and quickest way of heating your entire home. Gas fired central heating delivers warm and cosy air to strategically positioned outlets throughout your home. The unit draws cold air from inside your home, and gently heats it and returns as warm and cosy, gentle flowing air through the outlets.
Benefits of Gas Central Heating
- Heats your entire home quickly
- Cost effective
- No effort or mess as compared with wood fires
- Can be operated by natural gas or bottle gas
- Fully programmable controller
- Add-on-cooling can be integrated with your new or existing Gas ducted heating
- Zones are available
- Great range of outlets
Like ducted air conditioning 'Zoning' is also available on Gas Central Heating. This enables you to isolate parts of your home that you don't need to heat when they are not in use. Zoning can reduce your operating costs significantly and help your system to run efficiently.
Climax offers a selection of ceiling and floor outlets, these can be viewed in our gallery. The large selection of floor outlets, ranging from plastic to metal which are available in many colours and brass, chrome black steel, bronze, and cast iron.
The System controls are mounted on a wall in a central area of your home, allowing you full operational control over your central heating system. The Outdoor units for gas ducted systems can be positioned virtually anywhere around the house in an unobtrusive position. While internal units can be positioned either in the ceiling space or under floor where clearance allows. We use only the best quality ducting, which is both thermally protected and is fire resistant.
Gas Central Heating with Add-on Cooling, Southern Highlands
Many homes throughout Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale and surrounding areas of the Southern Highlands, are fitted with Gas Central Heating. But did you know that you can benefit from your gas heating system all year round with Add-on Cooling?
By using the existing network of ducts and the fan from the existing heating unit, the 'Add-on' cooling innovation allows you to incorporate refrigerated cooling with your new or existing Gas Ducted Heating system.
Benefits of Add-on Cooling
- You will be cool in summer and warm in winter
- Cooling can be 'added-on' later
- Cooling uses the same fully programmable controller
- Separate outdoor unit
- Full five year warranty
- Uses existing duct work
- Comes with the ability to create zones
- By choosing an integrated cooling and heating system you benefit from your investment all year round.
Brivis Central Heating with Add On Cooling
If you have a brivis central heating system you can add-on a Brivis "ICE" system. Brivis ICE Series air conditioning delivers highly efficient refrigerated cooling through the same system as your Brivis ducted heating. Which means you can have complete climate control all year with:
- Controllable air circulation throughout the comfort zones of your home
- Filtered air, which helps to maintain a cleaner environment inside your home (air filters must be fitted)
- Refrigerative cooling that provides constant cool air, while also reducing humidity, during uncomfortably hot days and nights
- Single ductwork for an integrated heating and cooling system
Braemar Gas Central Heating
Braemar - Integrated refrigerated cooling systems
Braemar's integrated refrigerated air conditioning system is specially designed to use the same ductwork and grilles as Braemar ducted gas heating - which makes installation and operation easier.
You can add Braemar integrated cooling to existing* Braemar ducted gas heating systems, as well as new installations.
Servicing the Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands; Nowra, Bomaderry, Bay and Basin, Ulladulla/Milton, Cambewarra, Kangaroo Valley, Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong & Goulburn.
Climax has many years experience installing ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas central heating in existing or new homes, so call us today to discuss your options or for an obligation free quote at Phone 1300 13 89 86