About the business and the role
Climax Air Conditioning has a strong team of 40 committed professionals made up of 3 business units Service - Residential - Commercial.
The Service team is based in Nowra with a growing number of commercial and residential clients in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra areas ranging from residential homes up to Nursing Homes, Council Buildings and Hospitals. The business is poised for growth and is looking to further establish in these areas.
We require a quality person to join our company to further strengthen our customer offering by living our company values and fulfill our company vision
Shoalhaven and Southern Illawarra residents should apply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Afternoon Shift (eg 1pm - 6pm)
• Loading and unloading of deliveries
• Pick and pack of materials for following day
• Packing and sorting of vehicles for next day
• Maintaining vehicle presentation
• Forklift operation
• Site deliveries & Gen
• You will need to be proactive, reliable and trustworthy
• You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You will be required to carry out all tasks to the highest standards and in accordance with all laws and regulations.
• You will be well presented at all times and be polite and professional with all customers and colleagues.
• You will put your hand up when you are not sure
• You will become an integral part of the Team
Skills and experience
You will have the following attributes
• Forklift operators licence
• Current drivers licence
• Ability to accurately record stock lists and picking lists
• Afternoon shifts with the flexibility for other shifts as required
Job benefits and perks
The successful Candidate will be offered
• The opportunity to grow with the Company
• Become part of a large knowledge base throughout the company
• A culture that will have you looking forward to your day
Please send your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.